CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busch is incredible

How amazing is this kid Kyle Busch? If you haven't heard, he got his fifth victory of the season tonight after winning at Infineon Raceway. We knew that he could win on ovals, but at a road-course, where he's had no prior success? How?

Nothing that he does is going to be surprising anymore. Call him a bad guy, call him wreck less, but this guy is one heck of a driver. And he's still very young. I'm just blown away.

He had a few bad weeks, and I thought he might finally be slowing down. But obviously, I was wrong, and I'm not sure if he'll ever find hard times this season.

Skipping the Nationwide race might have really helped. If I were him, I would consider doing it more often than he already plans to. It just seems like the smart option.

Anyway, his lead has increased to 103 points. That's a lot, but he still has work to do. I have no doubt that he can do it, and I'm not sure if someone else will make a run at him. We'll see, and it'll be fun to watch. The one thing I do know is that this guy has a very bright future.

0 comments: